It’s not the food, or the booze, or my husband, or work, or relationships.
It’s me. And how I feel. About myself.
Feeling angry? Buy stuff!
Upset? Eat frozen cookie dough. Frustrated? Wine! Things going wrong? Blame someone.
Here’s what I know: I fall into self-destructive behavior when I ignore my own needs.
Here’s the secret: We all need healthy ways to deal with the bad if we ever want to feel good.
I am an ESFP. I understand. My special talent is to ask you the right question at the right moment in our coaching. So get you move out of self-sabotage and into self-respect and love.
Remember: Procrastination will not get you anywhere you haven’t already been. NOW is a good time to begin. You will benefit yourself and everyone around you.
“You regret the things you don’t do in life a lot more than the things you do.” – Lucille Ball
Everyone loves Lucy.
- Certified in Applied Positive Psychology
- Samaritans Crisis Line Trainer
- Certified in Applied Positive Psychology Coaching
- Certified SoulCollage® Facilitator
- Certified Shake Your Soul® Facilitator
- Positive Psychology Coach, TreatWellness Center, Newton, MA
I live in an 1890’s house in Boston, Massachusetts that my husband, our son, and I renovated ourselves. I love to write, sew, collage, dance and be outside.