It’s possible to change, it’s hard to do alone. Together, let’s tap into your wisdom and create the life you’re ready to live.
I know what it’s like to be on a continual chase for happiness, satisfaction, and self-esteem. To be at the mercy of your worst enemy, the inner critic.
There’s is no problem so big that we can’t tackle it and begin to crack it in 60 minutes of truthful conversation. In coaching, we focus on where you’re stuck and name the negative patterns that got you there. We identify your core strengths and values. You learn to recognize sneaky, self-sabotaging behaviors. You leave each session with manageable, measurable goals. When you measure, things begin to change, for the better. Would you like that?
Who Needs Coaching? Do you:
- Go out of your way to please others at your own expense?
- Don’t know what you want, and feel stuck where you are?
- Secretly believe that your inner critic is correct?
- Think you have to do it all alone?
- Fail to achieve goals?
- Want to lower stress?
- Want to decrease alchohol intake?
- Notice that emotional issues trigger cravings?
- Want to sleep better?
- Pretend to be happy?
- Pretend to be aroused?
- Feel frustrated with struggles with friends and family?
- Have consistent negative thoughts?
- Cry easily, or never cry at all?
- Confuse self-abuse with self-care?
I help people to:
- Get from where they are, to where they want to be
I work with people who want to:
- Build confidence
- Increase happiness
- Establish healthy boundaries
- Overcome overwhelm
- Manage fear
What you can expect in our partnership:
- Connection, Validation, Direction
- Insightful, Forward Focused Inquiry
- Professional and Personal Goal achievement
There’s a lot of confusing literature out there on goals, motivation, and stress. I study it all and bring the latest findings directly to you!
Coach with Me
To book a session:
Take this quick free personality test so we can know what you’re personality type is: http://www.quistic.com/personality-type/test
Email me the results of your test
Remember to include include your contact information
a few times when you are available to speak
and send $150.00 in payment via Pay Pal to me at email@example.com
“If you bring forth what is in you, what is in you will save you.If you do not bring forth what is in you, what is in you will destroy you.” – The Book of Thomas
Are you on a journey of self-discovery and the destination is vague and uncertain?
Do you know that the guidance you seek is within you, waiting for you to hear its message, waiting for you to listen to your dreams?
Dream Circles are groups of six carefully chosen individuals who meet via zoom for six weeks to explore dreams and metaphors presented in them. SoulCollage® is an expressive arts practice in which cards are made from images of your choice, images you love. In SoulCollage® Dream Cirlces, we meet weekly over zoom to share dreams in real-time and create our own unique SoulCollage® Dream Deck.
What you can expect:
- Six 2.5 hour sessions, over Zoom in which you learn to access your dreams using an easily understood process called Projective Dream Work.
- A curated group of six people to work with; each on a quest to access the inner wisdom hidden in dreams and dream collage.
- To provide a safe space where participants are welcomed, heard, and appreciated.
- To provide instruction on how to remember your dreams, instruction on how to record them, and guidance during all sessions explaining how to explore and unlock the riddling images dreams present.
- To provide all the materials necessary to create your fantastic Dream Deck.
- Leave the six-week session understanding more about your dreams and what your psyche is telling you through dream images and feelings.
- Have a date for a one-hour one-on-one with me to clear up any questions on how to move forward with the new processes you have learned.
Please note: SoulCollage® Dream Circles are on hiatus for the summer. The next session will begin on Wednesday, Oct. 5, 2022. Please reach out with questions and let me know if you want to hold a space. Classes are limited and fill up fast.
Glossary of Positive Psychology terms you may encounter:
Automatic Negative Thoughts:
A negatively framed interpretation of what is happening to us; consisting of thoughts that are uninvited, self-sabotaging, highly believable, and result in a wave of negative feelings followed by a negative mood.
Core Character Values:
Core character values are naturally occurring internal beliefs that define what we desire and what is important to us. Being aware of core values creates the opportunity to make life decisions aligned with our deepest desires.
Core Character Strengths:
Core character strengths arise out of character values. They are our naturally occurring internal abilities that serve to motivate us and help us to navigate life. When we operate in alignment with our core values and strengths, we experience a sense of connection, energy, and flow.
Shake Your Soul® Dance:
A holistic form of movement and dance, based on modern dance, African dance, Yoga and Qi Gong. No experience or special talent required.
An art process utilizing intuitive collage and story telling to create a series of 6”x6” cards that represent the many parts of you. No experience or special talent required