It’s possible to change, it’s hard to do alone. Together, let’s tap into your wisdom and create change.
I know what it’s like to be on a continual chase for happiness, satisfaction, and self-esteem To be at the mercy of an inner critic.
My point of view is that there is no problem so big that it can’t be fixed in 60 minutes of truthful conversation. In our coaching, we focus immediately on where you’re stuck and identify the negative patterns that got you there. We identify your core strengths and values. You learn to recognize sneaky, self-sabotaging behaviors. You leave each session with manageable, measurable goals. When you measure, things begin to change. For the better. How would that be?
Who Needs Coaching? Do you:
- Go out of your way to please others at your own expense?
- Lack confidence in your ability to change?
- Secretly believe that your inner critic is correct?
- Think you have to do it all alone?
- Fail to achieve goals you set?
- Want to lower stress?
- Want to decrease alchohol intake?
- Notice that emotional issues trigger cravings?
- Want to sleep better?
- Pretend to be happy?
- Pretend to be aroused?
- Feel frustrated with continuing struggle with friends and family?
- Constantly have negative thoughts?
- Cry easily, or never cry at all?
- Confuse self-abuse with self-care?
I help people to:
- Make changes
- Overcome perfectionism
- Re-ignite passion
- Be happier now
I work with people who want to:
- Build confidence
- Increase awareness
- Establish healthy boundaries
- Overcome overwhelm
- Manage fear
What you can expect in our partnership:
- Connection, validation, direction
- Insightful, creative questions
- To achieve your goals
There’s a lot of confusing literature out there on goals, motivation, and stress. I study it and bring the latest findings directly to you!
Coach with Me
- I’m an INFJ. Take this quick free personality test so we can know what you are http://www.quistic.com/personality-type/test
- Send me the results of your test, and few times when you are available. I’ll pick one
- Pay $150.00 for the 60 minute session via PayPal to email@example.com (Sliding scale available, email me)
“If you bring forth what is in you, what is in you will save you.If you do not bring forth what is in you, what is in you will destroy you.” – The Book of Thomas
Glossary of Positive Psychology terms you may encounter:
Automatic Negative Thoughts:
A negatively framed interpretation of what is happening to us; consisting of thoughts that are uninvited, self-sabotaging, highly believable, and result in a wave of negative feelings followed by a negative mood.
Core Character Values:
Core character values are naturally occurring internal beliefs that define what we desire and what is important to us. Being aware of core values creates the opportunity to make life decisions aligned with our deepest desires.
Core Character Strengths:
Core character strengths arise out of character values. They are our naturally occurring internal abilities that serve to motivate us and help us to navigate life. When we operate in alignment with our core values and strengths, we experience a sense of connection, energy, and flow.
Shake Your Soul® Dance:
A holistic form of movement and dance, based on modern dance, African dance, Yoga and Qi Gong. No experience or special talent required.
An art process utilizing intuitive collage and story telling to create a series of 6”x6” cards that represent the many parts of you. No experience or special talent required